Saturday, January 17, 2015

12-15-14



Monday- went to Castle book (sorta like Deseret Book) and I picked up angel Moroni
 necklace, and picture of Provo and Twin Falls temples
Tuesday- went and visited with less actives
Wednesday- New Missionary Meeting all morning it was fun to see the others and see 
what had surprised them, I am so glad I went on that mini mission because nothing has
 really surprised me and having the wake up at 5 go to bed at 9 has also helped with 
adjusting to 6:30 to 10:30 and had lunch there, came back and the box from grandparents
 was there tell them I said Thanks, then it was the ward Christmas Party with Ham and
 Baked Potatoes for dinner... kinda reminded me on Acacia's Christmas Party
Thursday- Stayed home all day because Sis Mac not feeling well, Received your package.)

Friday- Exchanges with Sister Training Leaders, I stayed in area with Sister Bigleow

Saturday- Exchanged back... at one of the houses (okay first it was cold and raining
 outside) it was super warm (I was wearing thermals, sweater, tights, and Alaska Jacket
) I started feeling hot and weak (like the one time on my mini mission) so I am so glad that I make sure (yeah, the water up here tastes bad too) that I ether have a
 flavor packet (or part) or watered down power aide in there because that is what
 helped then too... we then went to the Church and Burley second ward (the one that
 the elders across the street are over) was having their second Christmas Party 
(the first one was the kid one on Friday, this one was the Adult one) and one of the
 bishopric invited us to stay (we do not have dinner on Saturday with a family)
 it started with a Christmas Devotional then dinner (Ham, Funeral Potatoes, Cheese
 Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad, and Pie and Ice Cream for dessert) then it ended with a Dance (soo fun to watch!) they then gave us (to share with the Elders) a lot of the leftovers and took us home. 
Sunday- always so busy meeting at 7 church at 9 (will change to 11 next year) another meeting at 2.... 
Answers to Q's: Thursday (Christmas) we are planning on doing it in the evening...
 sometime after dinner (dinner is at 5pm) we have to be back home at 9 (unless
 teaching lesson then it is 9:30) so prob sometime between 6 and 8:30.... remember
 New Missionary Meeting


 New Missionary Meeting



 only 30 to 40 minutes....

.Love you Lots,
Sister Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment