Wednesday, November 26, 2014

MTC Week 2



I love my blanket,it keeps me so warm at night, the other sisters are always saying how cold they are at night and I am nice and snuggly warm. Thanks Mom and sibs for making it. Also I love the pillow. We have two new sisters and so are dorm is full now, they are not in are district,branch or zone.
 I wear tights and boots most days and my gray jacket everyday and when I am outside I don't think about the cold so I am fine. (Dad is right it is all in your head) the other sisters are usually complaining thAt they are cold.... But I never am, I am glad that you have taught me a lot....
I have been using my doTerra oils, I have  let others in the district to use some of the little ones, they especially like peppermint.....
 Beautiful Provo, Utah Temple
 Us four Sisters going to Twin Falls.
 



 My MTC District .So it turns out that we are flying to Twin but we don't leave the MTC
until 8:30am so we have breakfast... I am glad because of the new
sisters in our dorm... I am glad that they are fine with me turning
the light on at 6... Sis A decided on 6 am the first day since I
am the only one of us four with an alarm... They keep on wondering how
I can hear the alarm and how I can be so cheerful in the morning....
Everyone else in the district are almost always tired at some part of
the day but I am always awake and not tired... Glad we have had the 5am
to 9 pm schedule at home it has really helped....
. Be friends with the others of your district but make sure you know where your companion is at all
times and they know where you are....
Sis Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment