Wednesday, November 26, 2014

MTC..saying good bye is always hard



 Olivia, Sister Patterson left on 11-12-14 for the Provo MTC.. saying good bye at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.. It was hard to say good bye but we are excited for her new adventures and excited about her wanting to serve.

Dear Family,   11-15-14

Snowed on Thursday and is currently snowing..
Waiting for laundry...
Thank you for the leters and the Dear Sister...
Dear Sister  is awesome since when I receive a snail mail letter I can
read it when  I end for the night....It is not as cold as I thought it
would be.I am wearing all the cold weather clothes we bought at home and they are keeping me nice and warm.
Oh in case you did not figure out yet, our MTC district was given
iPads to use here at the MTC.It is really nice so less things to Carry around especially since we are not aloud to carry our bags everywhere.
On Pday here we can stay in Pday clothes all day.... Except during and
after dinner, and of course when we go to the Temple which we are going to this afternoon

My companion is sister Samelu from Hawaii.
In our district there are 6 elders (3 companion ships) going to Washington state.2 elders and us 4 sisters going to Twin Falls
The fourth sister is Sister Kennedy from Mesa, Az
There is a sister in our zone that is going to Phoenix, Az and she is
from England..

Write later if I get a chance 
Love,
Sister Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment